|Balinese Cooking Course
The day before the course our chef will have a meeting with you to discus the program and the menus to be cooked.
On the first day, about 07.00 am, you will have coffee or tea with the chef in the restaurant before visiting the local market in Negara where you will be introduced to the foodstuffs required for the meal, about one hour. Begin to prepare the food and by 09.00 am, break for breakfast at our Hotel.
About 10.30am we begin the cooking class until 14.00 pm your meal is completed and ready to enjoy for lunch.
1. Sayur Urap ( assorted vegetable)
2. Sop ikan ( clear fish soup )
1. Pepes ikan or ayam ( spicy fish or chicken in spicy sauce )
2. Ayam pelalah/sitsit (Deep fried or chicken in spicy sauce )
3. Nasi kuning ( steam end yellow rice )
Price ; US$ 39 Net / person.
Price Inclusive : Transport, Market survey, recipes, lunch + soft drink
Successful completion, guest will receive certificate